INCLUDES WHEELCHAIR RAMP
Through innovative fitness technologies and programs, SCIFIT provides wellness solutions that meet the needs of the wide range of individuals served by the fitness and health care industry. SCIFIT provides excellent quality products, programs and service. SCIFIT is the…”Scientific Solutions For Fitness.”™
The SCIFIT PRO1 Inclusive Fitness UB is a commercial upper body ergometer that includes a heavy-duty wheelchair ramp. The machine has adjustable arm cranks and low starting resistance. The oversized, recumbent, adjustable swivel seat can be adjusted with the therapist assist lever or pedal to ease entry and exit. The machine has bi-directional resistance so the user can exercise in the forward or backward direction. Plus, this upper body exerciser has a true step-thru design to enable users to easily enter and exit. This versatile and highly adjustable upper body exerciser can be used seated or standing. The SCIFIT PRO1 Inclusive Fitness Upper Body Exerciser is built with the user in-mind, and made with durable components that will last.
The PRO1 Inclusive Fitness UB employs the Intelli-Fit console. It’s not just a new console for SCIFIT products, it also supplies programs, tests, and training protocols that provide the medical accuracy of watts. The user can see the effectiveness of the workout and expect consistent results. It looks great on the outside, but it’s the science inside that makes a difference.
- Safe Entry – The adjustable, step-thru design allows users to gain entry and exit easily and safely.
- Heavy-Duty Wheelchair Ramp – Approximately 1.5″ high for manual or powered wheelchair accessibility. Provides increased stabilization and a sturdy foundation.
- Use Seated Or Standing – Monitor adjusts in a 29″ to 55″ range to accomodate users of all heights, allowing them to exercise while seated or standing.
- Bi-directional Resistance – Move forwards or backwards to utilize different muscles groups.
- Cranks – Adjustable and reversible arm cranks for a greater range of motion, variety and a custom fit.
- Self-Powered – Place it anywhere without having to worry about tripping on unwieldy cords. Includes wall pack transformer (AC adapter) that allows self-generating units to be plugged in so their console remains lit and displays data for longer.
- Resistance – With 200 levels of resistance and a 6 watt starting resistance level, this elliptical is ideal for any type of user, in any condition.
- MP3 Compatible – The mP3 charger will keep users on and motivated.
- Cooling Fans – Twin cooling fans with three settings will keep users comfortable and cool.
- Heart Rate – Wireless heart rate compatible with interactive heart rate programming.
Premium Seat Features:
- Multiple adjustments for a comfortable fit: Forward/Back, Up/Down, Recline, and 360 Degree Swivel – locks at each 90 degree angle for added safety.
- The recline adjustment features a 23 degree recline range.
- Integrated seat handle for easy seat removal on products with direct wheelchair access.
- Custom seat shape to reduce hamstring interference and provide lumbar support.
- Recline allows you to soften the hip angle and still get the desired knee flexion. A reclined seat also reduces the stress on the hip joint while exercising.
- All adjustment levers are accessible from both sides of the seat, including the new 360 Therapist Assist Pedals.
- Robust seat base with integrated grooves to prevent undesired movement.
- Premium upholstery for comfort and durability.
- Horizontal seat monorail allows for zero-sloping forward and back adjustments.
- 450 lb. user weight capacity.
One of the things that sets Intelli-Fit apart is the ability to demonstrate improvement. Small increments in time and resistance are just two of the ways to see immediate improvement and stay motivated.
- Comprehensive – Intelli-Fit is the most comprehensive system for experiencing even the smallest improvements – down to .1 increments across a broad range of metrics.
- USB Port – Record results to any USB memory stick (no software required) to track results and see improvement over time.
- Assessments – Integrated assessment programs set a baseline and demonstrate progress.
- Individualized Programming – Specially designed programs to help improve individual scores on heart and power assessments.
- Cardiovascular Fitness – This is measured by heart rate recovery. Intelli-Fit takes the end user through a test, and then provides a score in beats per minute. Users can follow the built-in protocol to improve this score.
- Power – Intelli-Fit takes the end user through a test, and then provides a score based on watts. Users can follow the built-in protocol to improve this score.